August 02, 2004

Lindsay Lohan Update

Lindsay has some fantastic movies coming out next year. Herbie: Fully Loaded is already in production. That classic white Volkswagen with a knack for helping couples hook up finds itself in the world of NASCAR racing and that just screams campy fun. A VW in NASCAR? There's no cast listing online, so who's she going to fall in love with you ask? Let's take a poll — which twenty-something stud do you want to see Lindsay hook up with in Herbie?

In another movie called Gossip Girl, she's the toast of adolescence in New York's Upper East Side. Her father's a gay jet-setter, yay for that! But her world comes tumbling down when her ex-best friend returns and catches the eye of her hottie boyfriend. For those of you who thought I was completely heartless when it came to eating disorders, note my change of heart. In this movie, Lindsay's character has bulimia — fear not, it's still listed as a comedy on IMDB and I'll enjoy myself thoroughly.

Fashonistas is a movie where Miss Lohan finally leaves high school behind. She will star as Vig, a young fashion designer who's plans for revenge on her editor backfire. She'll find solace in becoming an anonymous "It" designer during her demotion as a fashion assistant.

I spoke too soon about the school thing, she will play another high schooler in Dramarama. Her parents pull her out of her prestigious high school for a more affordable public education after a harsh economic situation.

Finally, Lindsay will play a sexy Manhattanite and three time lottery winner in Lady Luck. She'll then become broke and take a job to bankroll her search for a would-be love. Could that synopsis be any more vague? Thank you IMDB for your help in this entry.

All of these movies are slated to be released in 2005. Good luck Lindsay, I can't imagine when you're going to find to sleep or date in the next year.

Until then we have two DVD's to keep us busy. Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen is now available on DVD. More importantly, Mean Girls hits the DVD shelves on September 21. Oh, how we love both Lindsay and fellow co-star Rachel McAdams (from The Notebook). What's your favorite Mean Girls quote?

1) I can't wear hoop earrings. She says it's her thing. My parents got me these really cute earrings and I had to pretend I didn't like them.

2) There I go again with the word vomit ... I couldn't stop talking about her. The weird thing was, even though I hated her I still wanted her to like me.

3) Uh, he's your cousin.
I know, but he's such a good kisser!

4) You can't like Aaron! He's Regina's ex-boyfriend. That's like against the laws of feminism or something.

5) Wow, your house is amazing!
I know, righhhhhht!

Ed note: All movie information is subject to change. If you have a correction, tell me about it. If you find this entry like three months later (that'd be November '04) don't freak out if it's all inaccurate and shit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Adam Brody ("The O.C.") in "Herbie"?

arjanwrites.com

3:48 AM  
Blogger Atticus West said...

I thought about that. I'm not sure he's cute enough, though. Too much hair.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home