June 29, 2004

Hung

Usually, grammar isn't talked about unless you're four or using double negatives. But then I had a talk with a poet and an sports comedy writer. I may not be as grammatically correct as either of them, but I am immature enough to make them laugh.

Dude 1: Don't you hate it when people use the word supposebly?
Dude 2: Ha, ha. Yeah. Or irreguardless.
Me: Um, yeah... (Mental note: don't use either of those words ever again.) What I want to know is how do you know when to use hanged or hung?
Dude 1: An object can be hung while a person is hanged. For example, the painting was hung on the wall ...
Dude 2: Right. And that man was hanged
this morning.
Me: Wait, so I a guy can't be hung?
Dude 1: Right.
Dude 2: Um ...


Collin Farrell is super hung. Groeg has the best commentary on it.

3 Comments:

Blogger M@ said...

well, supposably he's pretty hanged, but irregardless I still think he's hot!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi there! While out blog surfing today for specific info on floam, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base...funny how we end up finding things while we surf. Should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about floam.

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my aa flight tracker site.
Good luck!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home