June 07, 2005

Message from Spain

***A special message from Michael currently in Spain for a semester***

Imagine it: 04 of June, me all cute in my best knock off armani shorts, Puma flip flops and guccy swim bag (yes with a y). I am walking with a slow and steady technique across the Barcoleta beach, which is famed for its nudity and its large community of gay men. Spain is beautiful.

I walk with much granduer past the several gawking gay men and settle myself to the right side of the lifeguard pole. I lay out my mat, my book, my lotion and Im all prepared for a casual day in the sun. As I peek over my DKNY glasses that I just purchased from an Islamic man for 5 euros, I notice that all the men around me are about 18-20 years old and are surrounded by several men of much more maturity. They are being massaged, cigarettes are being lit, and caresses to the groin are noticeable.

I am then approached by a man about 50 years old and asked in Catalan, "Quanto costa?" Since, I have been shopping here in Barcelona for a week now, I know that means "How much does it cost!" He thought I was a whore. A simple, well dressed and nicely tanned prostitute.

I later discovered that only the men for hire set on the right side of the guardpole, and the other decent horny homos sit on the left side. My reputation in spain is now tarnished cause im a cheap hooker...

I miss you,

Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home